Sunday, April 5, 2009

Lolita fashion


In Japan, many people have stereotype. I will tell about girls who are wearing pink lacing skirt, pink cuty hat and lacing white shoes. They are called Lolita fashion.They look like teenager but some of the girl who is not teen age. The people think about girls are pretty, pure and girly in socially. The girl who has these wishes become to wear Lolita fashion style. Also Lolita means not women but girl. In Japan, some of the famous artist like this so it is famous style. In my opinion, I have no idea to wear these and I can't image which I wear it. If someone wear this, it is their hobby but I think it is untidy. I don't know why these girls are not ashamed of their cloth and also these cloth is very expensive. But if I wear it like halloween day, I would wear it.

1 comment:

  1. There are many Americans who are in love with this kid of fashion. It's cute in a way, but could never deal with that much pink....

    ReplyDelete