Sunday, April 19, 2009

Mimiga-


In Okinawa, there are many strange food for me. In Okinawa's people like to eat pork because they think that pork has much energy for their body. I really surprised that they eat pork's ear. When I went to Okinawa in my school trip, I saw it for the first time. I know it has much collagen and really good for women's skin. But I dont want to eat it. It looked gross enough!!! I can't accept it in my body. At that time, I felt sorry for Okinawa's people, but I can't eat it anymore. So I ate so-ki noodle. But my friend's mixed too strong alcohol in my noodle!! I didn't know but I ate it all of it. I felt drunk at that time...

1 comment:

  1. I've had pig's ear...it's not pleasant. I wholly agree! Also, I would have been very angry with my friend for getting me drunk!

    ReplyDelete