Sunday, April 26, 2009

why did i chose thsi major?


When I was 3 years old, I started to learn English. I was sooo young but I really like to learn English, also my English teacher was awesome people. I met many teachers in my life. But especially before I came here, I met really nice teacher who comes from Australia. He taught me a lot of things about his country, his life, and his recent incidents. It made me so funny and now we are really good friend. He always care about me. Sometimes I hate English becauce of my lack of English skills. However every teachers enouraged to me so I could continue to learn English. I appreciate them and I really like to learn English. If I met him, I want him to judge that I improved or not, I hope that he said to me you are better than before!!!! haha

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure he will be shocked at home much you have improved!

    ReplyDelete