Sunday, April 12, 2009

step by step

In my life, I always want to improvr myself.It is hard to improve and also I don't know that I'm improve or not. Sometimes I have run up against a wall. I can't do anything because it is hard to slove the problem. But I think deeply, I don't need to solve the problem quickly. I have time and many friends help me when I feel down. So I will try to solve the problem step by step. I always advice my friends to say step by step. When I was child, my mom told me this. She always encourage me and said this. When she said this, I feel really comfortable because she is my good advicer. That why I like this words and I want to keep it in my life.

1 comment:

  1. This is very interesting! Mother's give great advice! Though, I didn't think that when I was younger.

    ReplyDelete